- Learnt about the current scenario of India Pharmaceutical Market.
- Gained depth knowledge of Pharmacovigilence and its process.
- Learnt about the current Guidelines applied for periodic safety update reports.
- Learnt about the transfer of adverse event information from vigiflow to vigibase.
- Ethics committee and its quality in India.
Pictures of Workshop
Students and staff of ACRI @
Students and Staff of ACRI attended
a workshop on dia
4th Pharmacovigilence conference took place in Bangalore from 8th to 9th March 2013. It was held in the Vivanta by Taj – Yeshwantpur Bangalore.
Inauguration and opening remark was by:
Dr Moin Don - Director and Founder of PVCON, PV Consulting Services.
Dr Vivek Ahuja - Director, Pharmacovigilance Asia
Pacific, Baxter Healthcare.
Apart from being an existing subject to learn, pharmacological industry activities have resulted in good career opportunity aspiring for the professionals.ReplyDelete