Benefit of taking online courses, and doubtless the most popular one,
would be that it offers flexibility to students.
The students can attend classes and courses whenever and wherever there is a computer and access to the internet, they can easily plan out a schedule that would work for them. Because of the flexibility offered by online learning, individuals who already have full-time jobs or other commitments are also able to take up courses and get their post graduate diploma certificate online.
BSc/ MSc/ BAMS/ BHMS/ B.Tech (Biotechnology)/Pharmaceutical Science) /MBBS/ BDS/ B.Pharmacy/ M.Pharmacy
Design and Development of Drug
Clinical Research Introduction
Quality, Regulations and Ethics….
- Electronic copies will be shared to students.
- Lecture slides in PowerPoint format, as used for on-campus classes, made available for Online sessions.
- Additional notes arising from on-campus lectures and tutorials will be shared via mail.
Weekly and Monthly Evaluation
- Test paper will be shared with the candidates on weekly basis and Monthly basis.
- A feedback barometer, through which students are enabled to provide anonymous feedback as to how the subject is progressing on a weekly basis.
Additional Features of the course
- E books and SOP’S will be shared via mail to the candidates.
- Recent updates of clinical research will be provided to the students via mail.
System Requirement for Students
- The broad band connection (512kbps and above)
- Head Set
- Link will be sent to the students email id, they have to click on the link and get connected.
Duration - 3 months
Post a Comment